Ms. Deschenes is the Grade 4 teacher, she can be reached at email@example.com
- At least 45 minutes of reading (can be independent, read to child, or child reads out loud)
- Read a variety of genres - both fiction and nonfiction
- Write about reading (at school they would use their reading journal) - 15 minutes or more
- Pick out words they don't know, search for the meaning using context clues, dictionary, or online.
- Writing: free-write using a story starter or a prompt (links below)
Ideas and directions for some math games - this is a live document that both Ms. Hughes and I are adding to.
If you would like to use this, please email me or send me a message on Remind so I can send you the login information.