- I would have attended the feast because it’s so the districts can get what they needed and in this case it was Peeta’s medicine.
Knowing that if I was in the hunger games I would have to be on Peeta’s side so yeah I would cause I’m a good person. “You were worried about me? Have you taken a look at yourself lately l?” (Chapter 20 pg. 263) I think that Peeta means a lot to Katniss and I would do the same thing if someone in our class was hurt and I cared about them. If you actually think about it, if the SAD 58 district put in one boy and one girl from each district, to kill each other. Wouldn’t that be like the Hunger Games? The 7th Grade is a family if we like it or not kind of like District 12. If I was in the games and a guy from our class was hurt and needed the medicine then yeah I would probably get it for him. It’s what we do.
Chapter 21:( Thresh )
I think Thresh saved Katniss because Katniss was Rue’s partner in crime. Then when Rue died Katniss was there for her like an older sister. I think Thresh saw that Katniss did it not only for her but for everyone. The funeral anyway. I also think that Thresh noticed that Katniss meant a lot to Rue. Thresh and Rue probably never talked or knew each other. But still Rue was part of the district and like I said before their practically family if they liked it or not. So Thresh had to let Katniss go if he wanted too or not cause it was the right thing to do. “You better run now, Fire Girl.” (Chapter 21 pg. 288).
3) I think it was sweet Peeta let her sleep in. I like it when I get to sleep in! I think that Peeta somehow was paying her back, he let her sleep and she got him the medicine not much of a thank you but it was a little something. I liked that he did that it showed the readers that he can actually have a heart and not betray her again. I also thought he just needed some time to think about his future if he would ever make it back that is.“Not sure. I woke up yesterday and found you lying next to me in a very scary puddle of blood.” (Chapter 22 pg. 298) Well I think he also thought she was dead. Pretty sad. Peeta should have woken her up, make sure she was alive, then sing her to sleep. Guess Bread Boy don’t have that big of a heart after all.
- I think Foxface’s death was important because she was a sneak and finally it came back and bit her. If she didn’t die then who knows who would have been next. Peeta and Katniss would probably die. Then Prim would be sad and Peeta’s mother wouldn’t care. Foxface should have been smarter but it’s how the book rolls. Everything happens for a reason. “What’s left of Foxface’s emaciated body is lifted into the air” (chapter 23 pg. 318.) I think that Katniss shouldn’t have freaked over Peeta getting barrie’s I mean really! He saved her sorry life!
Chapter 24: ( sick)
- I think Peeta will feel bad, but hey it’s the Hunger Games. That’s what you do you kill them they kill you Gamemakers are happy the end! If I was Peeta I wouldn’t feel bad about it either he killed her or she killed him or Katniss. The “love of his life” blah! Katniss freaked out but I think Peeta was stunned to find out he did something right and wrong in a twisted way. He saved Katniss, but he killed Foxface. Kind of like Katniss thinking of Gale while making out with Peeta I mean really make up your mind girl! On another note I think that Katniss should be great full that Peeta helped her out. But no! She had to freak out “I “But he knows there’s two of us and probably assumes we were hunting Foxface.” (pg.321 Chapter 24.)
6)I don’t think they should have used the muttations. Mostly because it wasn’t a fair battle. Katniss and Peeta ran and it killed Cato! Poor poor Cato. My personal reaction was, who in their sick minds would do that?! I mean really! Let them fight it out. But I also never agreed with that they would make the Hunger Games! This book makes me so irritated! -_- It wasn’t a fair fight. The star crossed lovers won cause of those dogs and Cato never had a chance! How is that fair?! But then again the Capitol is full of fools with no sense of fashion or a heart! “Muttations. No doubt about it. I’ve never seen these mutts, but they’re no natural-born animal.” (Chapter 25 pg. 331)
- I think it was a good idea. Because why would you want to live and know the one you loved was dead. Plus you should have died for them. If you do it together theirs not guilt. There’s no one to stop you. Plus it changed the Gamemakers minds didn’t it? They both got to stay alive and they both lived so it was a great idea. Only it would be interesting to see them both die... just my opinion! Katniss had a great idea but I don’t think she knew how much of a heart attack it caused Prim. “You didn’t swallow any? I ask him. He shakes his head. You? Guess I would be dead now if I did, I say” (chapter 26. Pg. 346.)
Chapter 27: ( Love you)
8) I think that Peeta and Katniss will stay together. But when she see’s Gales face she’s going to be hurting inside and out. Gale loved her. She loved him. But no matter what she says is true. She’s with Peeta and Peeta loves her too. I hope Gale and Peeta fight. Always nice to see. Also I think that Katniss is going to flip out on Peeta because they have to do what Haymitch does. Or did. I think Peeta and Katniss were playing a game in the Hunger Games. But then it became more. Not just a game. But true love. Sickness! Gale’s going to
at Katniss maybe storm out? But I also think Peeta and her will settle down. Have a family. But I highly doubt she will love Peeta 100% I think she will always love Gale as well. She will understand she made the wrong choice. Hunger Games or not Katniss barely noticed Peeta before! But no he’s the “heart ache” she’s been waiting for!